Longmont Shuttle Service to Denver International Airport
Book Online, Call (720) 223-5474 or Email
COVID-19 Update: All passengers will be required to wear a mask. Your temperature will be checked prior to boarding. We will limit the capacity of the shuttle to 4 people (unless a family is traveling together) There is a sneeze screen between the driver and the cabin. All drivers must report their temperature prior to their shift start and we are monitoring drivers health and wellbeing daily.
There is hand sanitizer onboard and we have masks if you do not have one. DIA requires ALL passengers to wear masks. All vehicles are disinfected daily with a commercial, anti-microbial application and then we wipe everything down with disinfectant wipes after each run.
Why Should I Choose Longmont Shuttle?
- • We take great care of all our fleet vehicles and we’re happy to let you inspect any of our service records to your satisfaction.
- • We don’t take chances with winter driving conditions. Every vehicle in our fleet is equipped with either Nokkian or Blizzak Winter Tires when operating in the winter months.
- • We care about your privacy and personal safety. We operate an all-Mercedes shuttle fleet.
- • We’re a local Longmont, Colorado based shuttle company that’s dedicated to serving the community in which we live.
Green - Zone 1 | Blue - Zone 2 | Orange - Zone 3
Do You Offer Any Special Discounts?
- • Yes, we have military and senior discounts available. Senior and Military personnel in Zone 1 will receive $5 off their ride.
- • Family Pack Pricing is also available. The rate is $120 to charter the entire vehicle
Is There Anything Else I Should Know About Your Shuttle Company?
- • Residential Pickup or Dropoff is $45 for any Longmont address in Zone 1.
- • We’re a Longmont based company, fully insured, US Department of Transportation No. USDOT2978292, Motor Carrier No. MC012749
- • Price is inclusive of all tolls, but does not include driver gratuity. Residential Pick-Up or Drop-Off is $45 for any address in Longmont.