Rules For Riding Longmont Shuttle
1. Please Keep Your Mask On For The Duration Of The Ride
2. Hand Sanitizer is There to be Used
3. One Passenger Per Row Unless Family Traveling Together
Longmont Shuttle Safety Protocols
The safety of our drivers and passengers is paramount. Our approach to vehicle sanitization is simple. Scour the market for the very best product out there, research it fully, test it and then saturate each and every vehicle in the fleet. On a regular basis. We use a product called “Transform”.
It is essentially a chlorine dioxide solution which kills all traces of the Corona-virus.
Vehicles are treated daily and drivers carry a spray bottle of Transform in each vehicle, as they treat the interior (seats, seat belts, buckles etc) after each ride.
Shuttle vehicles have been outfitted with hand sanitizer dispensers for passenger use.
Shuttles have been fitted with the latest in HEPA air filtration and sanitization units.
These units are stand alone and will replicate the exact same standard aboard commercial aircraft. Key features:
- 3-STAGE AIR PURIFICATION: Clean and sanitizes cabin air from 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, and household odors. Stage 1: Pre-filter; Stage 2: Activated carbon filter; Stage 3: True HEPA filter.
- BUILT-IN UV-C LIGHT: Adds a deeper level of air sanitation by destroying illness-causing microorganisms
- 100% OZONE FREE: PureZone never uses ionizers or ozone generators to help keep you safe from lung-related illnesses.