Our daily shuttle schedule starts at 4am and the last service TO DIA is 830pm. We can pick you up from one of the approved hotels in Longmont or any Longmont address.
Longmont Departure Times
- 8:30pm(Last Shuttle to DIA)
Airport Departure Times
- 9:30pm(Last Shuttle From DIA)
The cost from one of the hotels we operate from is now only $30+ and the cost for a residential pick up is $55+ (Hotels are the group of Marriotts on Dry Creek Drive, the Candlewood Suites Hotel, the Holiday Inn Express and the Best Western on Ken Pratt Boulevard). Second passengers from hotels ride for only $20! And kids under 12 ride free – from either a hotel or a residence.
Daily Schedule (From Longmont) $30+ from select hotels, or $55+ from any Residence in Longmont.
(Please note, our online reservation system will not accept shuttle pick up times that fall within 12 hours. Should you need service within that time frame, please call our reservation line at 720 223 5474).
We may adjust your pick up time depending on how many people are booked on the day of travel and you will be advised the night prior. For example, if you choose 4am from Longmont, your actual pick up time could be 350am or 410am, depending on where your address falls on the route). Please note that WE DO NOT USE A HUB. Our service is door to door. No stopping. No Waiting.
We do not charge for excess baggage.
Should you have travel requirements which fall outside the shuttle schedule times above, simply call us and let us know what you need. You can also book a private car or SUV should you require a guaranteed pick up time at the location of your choice. Book your private car here.
To reserve a seat on the Longmont Shuttle – book online, email us your details or call us on (720) 223 5474. A seat is not guaranteed until you have a formal confirmation email from us. You can pay via all major credit cards or cash on the day of travel. Kids under 12 travel for free and we have the latest Graco car seats available should you need one* ($15 charge applies for car seat rental).
Promos and Discounts
- Military Personnel receive a 20% discount. (Discount does not apply to Hotels)
- Seniors receive a 20% discount (Senior Discount applies to any person 55 years or older) Discount does not apply to Hotels.
- If there are 2 people from the same residential address, the price is $55+ for the first person and $45+ for the second person. If there are 2 people from a hotel – pricing is $30+ for the first person, and the second person rides for $20.
- If you are traveling as a family and all from the same address, simply request the Family Pack pricing ($120+) which allows for a group of 6 people (any combination of adults/kids) plus unlimited bags.
Have a question about the Longmont Shuttle schedule or service? Check our FAQ!