2. Pick Up Procedure In Longmont – If you have booked a residential pick up in Longmont, the Shuttle pick up time may vary up to 10 mins either side of the scheduled time. Our system will send you an automated text when the shuttle is on its way. Please be advised that the Shuttle cannot wait (and will only wait for a max of 2 mins). No shows are chargeable and non-refundable.
3. Bookings – To confirm a Shuttle reservation, a valid credit card is required to be added to the clients profile at the time of booking. All credit card details are stored securely via our online portal. Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking, not on the day of travel.
We cannot accept any reservation that doesn’t have the passengers cellphone or arriving flight details (airline and flight no). Flights run early and late and our dispatch team needs to be able to contact you – to ensure that you are accommodated on the first available shuttle.
Booking requests made within 24-hours of pickup time are not eligible for any discounts.
*** PAYMENT POLICY ***
When you submit an online reservation for a shuttle reservation, your credit card is going to be charged immediately. The payment receipt is going to say “Eight Black Partnership LLC” – the owner of Longmont and Boulder Shuttle.
We operate just like every major airline. You will have 24 hours from the time you make this booking to cancel and request a full refund.
After 24 hours, you may make date, time and name changes for free. If you wish to cancel after 24 hours, you will be issued a trip credit. These trip credits do not expire and can be transferred to anyone else.
If you do not wish to make an online booking and would rather make your booking over the phone, there is a $5 fee for all telephone reservations.
4. Gratuity – Our drivers keep 100% of any gratuity. Gratuity is not included in any shuttle reservation. You may have any gratuity you wish to give a driver added to your bill and charged to your credit card. Unless specifically requested by you, a minimum gratuity of $5 will be added to each and every reservation.
5. Cancellations – we understand that your plans may change. We will try and accommodate your change request as best we can. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your scheduled pick up, full payment is due. If you change your booking to another date within 24 hours, no charges will apply.
6. Cleaning Fees – A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $500.00.
7. Smoking – Smoking is not permitted in any of our Shuttles
8. Loading – Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond legal seating capacity.
9. Luggage – Each passenger is allowed 1 standard piece of luggage plus carry on. Additional luggage may be accommodated free of charge, pending room in the vehicle on the day. If you are transporting skis or bicycles, you must call our reservations line and have this added to your reservation. Fees apply for all oversized pieces of baggage or excess luggage. Wheelchairs are carried free of charge.
10. Pets – We are pet friendly. All pets must be transported in an approved animal carrier/crate. Animals will not be permitted to ride in the cabin unsecured. Cleaning fees will apply for any mess caused by your pet (eg excessive pet hair, pee or poop). You must let reservations know if you intend to travel with a pet.
11. Operational Issues – In the event of unpredictable events such as traffic and/or weather, or our own scheduling issues, it may be necessary for us to transfer your shuttle booking to another operator or upgrade you to one of our black car vehicles. In such a case, Longmont Shuttle will bear the full cost of providing transportation for you.
CPCN 55909. Eight Black Partnership LLC DBA Longmont Shuttle, DBA Boulder Shuttle, DBA Eight Black Transport, DBA Eight Black Cars.